* For £31.00 it's pretty pricey, in comparison to a drugstore/highstreet foundation. However you have to remember it's Chanel. But like most cosmetics you can't base it's quality on its price. Just because it's expensive does not mean its going to be amazing! (But the same applies if it's cheap it doesn't mean it's going to be rubbish)
* For £31.00 you get 30ml of product.
* How long does it last? Well I received (birthday present) my little bottle of heaven on May 20th (to be precise) and it's still going strong, and I've used it most days since then, so that's over (nearly) two months. So your looking at roughly £15.00 a month. I think mines going to last another month, so roughly £10 a month it would cost me.
* Coverage: Firstly it's a light/medium coverage. So if your a heavy coverage gal, this isn't the foundation for you. If I'm honest I wouldn't bother trying to build up the coverage, you would need to use more product, which is gonna cost more, you may aswell purchase a Chanel foundation with more coverage!
* Finish: It's finish is in-between a satin/dewy. It gives you a 'healthy' glow.
* I would recommend this for normal/dry skin. I have Normal/Combination so I set this with a powder. If you have oily skin I would say this foundation isn't for you. If you have dry skin this foundation is going to look gorgeous!
* How Long does it last? It can go all day at a push, and it can withstand a night out. But you will need to powder, and perhaps top up on concealer. I haven't noticed it go cakey either especially if I add more makeup, which is great for day to night makeup.
It's formulation is actually lovely, it feels expensive, it feels luxurious, which makes it feel amazing when you apply it. If my skin is lacking that added va va voom, this definitely gives it that boost. I do like it a lot. But before you rush out and buy it, I have to say the GOSH natural touch foundation (link) is pretty similar, the only difference is longevity. (I shall review this separately) but if your looking for a cheaper alternative (retailing at £8.99) the GOSH one is a fab foundation.
Ratings: (Out of 5 ... 5 being fabdabulous)
Price: 3/5 (if you can afford it, for me it's a little steep)
Formulation: 4.5/5 (it's gorgeous)
Scent: 3/5 (it does have an added scent, I like it ... smells of sunscreen ... but does tend to break people out ... added scent in cosmetics is a no no for sensitive skin)
Colour range: 4.5/5 (B20 matches me perfectly)
Finish: 5/5 (absolutely love the finish it gives ... makes me look very healthy, and natural)
Longevity: 4.5/5 (If I had less oily skin this would last longer, but with a bit of powder throughout the day it withstands)
It's a fabulous foundation, I would recommend this if you have Normal/Dry skin, and you want to add a dewy finish to your skin. It's great because you can't tell your wearing foundation, it makes your skin look natural, and healthy.
Have any of you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts?